Woman Casually Doodles a Sperm in the Sand to See if Acquaintance Is Also Infertile

An anonymous woman summoned the courage to make some discreet markings in the sand during a casual conversation with a friend of a friend.

"I don't know, I mean, she is in her mid-thirties, happily married, and has two cats," speculated Jane Doe, "those are trademark signs of an Infertile."

Despite Doe's attention to detail, the friend did not respond to the sand sperm, but continued to make unfaltering eye contact, tracking their conversation about meal prepping.

"If she also drew a sperm in the sand, I would have invited her to my infertility prayer group that meets on Monday nights- I just hope she is safe out there," sighed Doe as she wiped out the info-graphic with her sandal and disappeared into the night.



Comments